West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology 9th Edition pdf
West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology: The Essentials offers accessible explanations of disease processes that affect the respiratory system. This best-selling companion to West’s Respiratory Physiology, Tenth Edition, has served generations of students. Dr. John B. West, together with new co-author Dr. Andrew M. Luks, presents the vital knowledge you need in a concise, straightforward manner that’s easy to understand.
- Learn the very latest on COPD, asthma, restrictive lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and much more.
- See how pathophysiology applies to clinical practice with clinical vignettes in every chapter, followed by multiple-choice questions and answers to test your comprehension.
- Visualize concepts vividly with the aid of new radiographs, CT images, and color photomicrographs.
- Study with ease through abundant chapter outlines, Key Concepts boxes, bulleted review sections, and other helpful summaries.
- Prepare for exams with 75 multiple-choice review questions, accompanied by answers and explanations, inside the book as well as in an Interactive Question Bank online.
Preview West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology Pdf
Download West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology 9th Edition Pdf