Vascular and Endovascular Surgery PDF
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery – Print and E-book PDF: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice 5th Edition
|Author||Jonathan D. Beard BSc ChM FRCS|
|File size||138.66 MB|
|Category||Cardiovascular,Free Medical Books|
Download the Book
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- The revision of the content reflects the continued move towards non-invasive imaging, medical therapy and endovascular techniques, culminating in a new chapter on Future Developments.
- Many of the chapters reflect the collaborative nature of a modern vascular service and are co-authored by a vascular surgeon and a vascular radiologist.
- The authorship team has been expanded with input from vascular nursing and rehabilitation experts.