The Toronto Notes 2017 is a popular and comprehensive medical reference and high-yield review for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Exam Part I (MCCQE I) and USMLE II. Jieun Kim and Ilya Mukovozov have made their contributions in the Toronto Notes 2017 (33rd Edition) as the editors-in-chief for this much-anticipated release. In this article, we are going to share with you free download of Toronto Notes 2017 PDF and we hope that our readers will find it useful. 🙂
The Toronto Notes has a very interesting story behind their making. It all started as a collection of student-made notes which became very much popular when they started circulating at the University of Toronto and that is how these notes got their name: “Toronto Notes”. These notes are considered as the premier study resources among the Canadian medical trainees who wish to take the Canadian MCCQE I and USMLE Step 2 exams. These notes are also thought to be helpful for medical students who are taking their clinical rotations.
What is new in Toronto Notes 2017?
Toronto Notes 2017 has undergone significant improvements and thus includes the following changes:
- The 33rd edition of Toronto Notes puts great emphasis on “Approaches to Common Clinical Presentations” thus encourages a more conceptual and patient-centered approach towards disease management.
- The Psychiatry Chapter has been completely revised and now incorporates the DSM-V in an easily navigatable format.
- With the release of Toronto Notes 2017, the generous publishers have now also developed Toronto Notes Quiz App (available for free on iTunes and Google Play) which offers access to thousands of questions designed for quick self-assessment.
- Now also available as an ebook thus allowing students to carry and study anywhere and anytime.
- Offers new sections containing concise and comprehensive text pertaining to the most commonly encountered diseases and clinical conditions.
Toronto Notes Team
For those who do not know, the Toronto Notes 2017 has been developed by the Toronto Notes for Medical Students Inc. which is a not-for-profit organization. The editorial team consists of 150 members comprising mainly of medical students, medical illustrators and subject experts working at the University of Toronto.
Table of Contents
Below is the updated table of contents presented inside the Toronto Notes 2017:
- Common Unit Conversions
- Commonly Measured Laboratory Values
- Ethical, Legal, and Organizational Medicine (ELOM)
- Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine
- Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic Surgery
- Population Health and Epidemiology
- Vascular Surgery
Alright, I think that’s enough for an introduction. 🙂
Now before that we proceed to the Toronto Notes 2017 PDF free download, take a look at our most demanded free medical downloads/aids
Toronto Notes 2017 PDF Free Download
Now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the Toronto Notes 2017 PDF using our Google Drive and Mediafire repository direct links. This PDF file has been tested and found safe! 🙂
FILES SIZE: 60 MB
Below are the two direct download links which you may use to access Toronto Notes 2017 PDF free download:
May the odds be ever in your favor! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately
You may send an email to us for all DMCA / Removal Requests.