The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need Ninth Edition PDF
|Author||Dr. Malcolm Thaler MD|
|File size||34.9 MB|
Clear and concise, The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need has provided quick and accurate discussions on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions for nearly 30 years. This ninth edition is packed with full-color illustrations, real-world clinical scenarios, and step-by-step instructions—giving you the practical guidance you need to use an EKG in actual clinical settings with patients.
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to us for all DMCA / Removal Requests.