This book is an effort to step up with the present changing scenarios of learning. It is the fruition of striking a balance between rejuvenated fundamentals of classical manuscripts, the fresh knowledge rich curriculum and tailored resource package with outstanding transparencies. It combines the strong foundation of basic core elements of orthodontic concepts, proper diagnosis and recognition of problems and exposure to treatment strategies and methodologies.
It is a definite book for all dental undergraduates and an excellent supplement for all students undergoing postgraduate specialist training in orthodontics.
- Covers syllabi prescribed by Dental Council of India (DCI) and International schools of dentistry
- Provides more than 1500 line arts, flowcharts, tables and clinical photographs for easy perception of the subject and to illustrate vital principles and techniques
- Chapters contain Clinical Significance boxes that encourage readers to relate and channelize the theory knowledge into clinical practice
- Learning Exercises furnished in each chapter facilitates the students to assess themselves and reflect on what had been learnt
- Synopsis of Treatment Planning for Different Malocclusions, the last chapter serves not only as a guide to recap the depth and breadth of factual comprehension but also to promote analysis, evaluation and judgment in orthodontic treatment philosophies