Surgery is a complex subject. Mastering human anatomy is of fundamental importance when it comes to mastering surgery. There are numerous surgery textbooks which you can consult for improving your concepts and overall knowledge pertaining to important surgical procedures. It is a well-established fact that improvement and mastery only come with assessment and practice and without it success becomes insurmountable. In this article, we are going to share with you MCQs and EMQs in Surgery: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide — a book which serves as a companion for Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery. It offers 1000+ high-yield MCQs and EMQs in Surgery that are undoubtedly best for self-assessment. These surgery exam questions and answers provide great help to healthcare professionals especially to those who are preparing for a major board or licensure exam. Today, we are going to share with you MCQs and EMQs in Surgery 2nd Edition PDF for free downloading. We hope these surgery MCQs and EMQs help all of our readers.
MCQs and EMQs in Surgery: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide 2nd Edition has been divided into 13 sections that are based on specific subjects and areas of surgery. These MCQs and EMQs have been authored by surgeons and leading experts thus providing the readers a very comprehensive review of modern surgical practices and exam curriculum. It also provides a review of important and high-yield surgery notes taken directly from the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery.
Who is this book for?
MCQs and EMQs in Surgery: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide 2nd Edition PDF has been designed especially for those who aspire to take the following exams:
- Membership of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (MRCS)
- 1st part of Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (FRCS)
- Intercollegiate FRCS (International) exams
Below is a quick overview of important features of this book:
- A perfect self-assessment guide for surgery residents and medical students and a must-have companion to the Bailey & Love textbook of surgery.
- Each MCQ and EMQ comes-up with detailed answer explanations that add a great deal to the reader’s existing knowledge.
- High-yield and important learning points have been highlighted especially for those who look forward to taking the MRCS exam.
- An interesting thing for you people to know is that the editor of this book is the Chairman of the Joint Committee of Intercollegiate Examinations (JCIE) at the Royal College of Surgeons — which means all these MCQs & EMQs are tightly focused to the exam pattern of MRCS and FRCS.
Table of Contents
The table of contents presented in the MCQs and EMQs in Surgery 2nd Edition PDF is very much similar to the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 26th Edition, as seen below:
- PART ONE: Principles
- PART TWO: Investigation and Diagnosis
- PART THREE: Perioperative care
- PART FOUR: Trauma
- PART FIVE: Elective Orthopaedics
- PART SIX: Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- PART SEVEN: Head and Neck
- PART EIGHT: Breast and Endocrine
- PART NINE: Cardiothoracic
- PART TEN: Vascular
- PART ELEVEN: Abdominal
- PART TWELVE: Genitourinary
- PART THIRTEEN: Transplantation
MCQs and EMQs in Surgery 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article you will be able to download a free .pdf copy of MCQs and EMQs in Surgery: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide 2nd Edition PDF using our direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. For your ease of access, we have uploaded this book to our own repository so that you can access it almost instantly.
FILE SIZE: 48.3 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to download the MCQs and EMQs in Surgery 2nd Edition:
Good luck everyone!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to adpk221 [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.