Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy 9th Edition PDF : 2-Volume Set
|Author||Anton N Sidawy MD MPH|
|File size||151 MB|
Through nine outstanding editions Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy has been the gold standard text in this fast-changing complex field. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgerythis state-of-the-art reference by Drs. Anton N. Sidawy and Bruce A. Perler is a must-have for vascular surgeons interventionalists vascular medicine specialists and trainees as well as general surgeons interventional radiologists and cardiologists that depend upon “Rutherford’s” in their practice. It offers authoritative guidance from the most respected and innovative global thought leaders and clinical and basic science experts in the diagnosis and treatment of circulatory disease.
- Incorporates medical endovascular and surgical treatment as well as diagnostic techniques decision making and fundamental vascular biology.
- Features all vascular imaging techniques offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
- Provides unparalleled insight from multidisciplinary leaders worldwidewho share their expertise on the most appropriate contemporary and future treatment of circulatory disease.
- Employs a full-color layout images and online video so you can view clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly.
- Includes 40 new chapters incorporating a shorter more focused formatwith a summary for each chapter that provides a quick access to key information – ideal for consultation situations as well as daily practice.
- Some of these chapters are organized in new sections dedicated to open operative exposure and vessel dissection techniques diabetic foot Pediatric Vascular Disease and practice management issues; areas in the specialty that clinicians frequently face but seldom detailed in other vascular texts nor in earlier Rutherford editions.
- Covers hot topics such as endovascular therapy of aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm disease including the evolving management of aortic dissections.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text figures and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to us for all DMCA / Removal Requests.