Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Pocketpedia 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Pocketpedia is the essential quick reference for medical students, residents, and attending physicians in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Designed for the busy clinician, this pocket-sized compendium is crammed with useful tables, charts, illustrations, and clinical tips and guidelines for effective patient care and restoration of function. Covering core topics in PM&R and field-tested in the clinic and at the bedside over two successful editions, this indispensable resource delivers the information practitioners need on a daily basis. The Third Edition has been reorganized and thoroughly updated to include the latest evidence-based treatment recommendations and protocols.
- PM&R in your pocket―perfect for rounding or concise review
- Distills the practical essentials with focused coverage of key topics
- New chapters on Ultrasound, Cancer Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, and Quality Improvement
- Expanded coverage of musculoskeletal rehabilitation, concussion, and interventional pain procedures
- Enhanced illustrations and charts
- Now includes downloadable ebook for anytime access on mobile devices or computer