Parikh’s Textbook Of Medical Jurisprudence Forensic Medicine And Toxicology pdf
Forensic medicine is one of the branch of medicine, that deals with the use of medical knowledge for analysis of data and getting results that may be beneficial for legal system. Normally, this subject is the part of MBBS and other medical graduations. And it can be also a field of specialization. Don’t matter if you are an undergraduate student or post graduate, the book that we are going to review today will definitely help you.
This books is called Textbook of Medical Jurisprudence, Forensic medicine and Toxicology. You can learn more about it from our review section below
Parikh Forensic Medicine pdf Review:
Medical jurisprudence, toxicology and forensic medicine, all of these three subjects are very closely related. And in most of the books, you will find them in a single book.
This book is an Indian book, means written by an Indian author C.K Parikh. It is widely used foresic book. Not only in India but other Asian countries and globally as well.
If you not an indian, you may have problem with the legal section because indian laws are given in this book. But still it is one of the best resource of forensic medical and toxicology because of its detailed content and illustrations. You can learn more about its features below:
Textbook Of Medical Jurisprudence Forensic Medicine And Toxicology pdf Features:
Here are some of the features of this medical jurisprudence book:
- This is one of best resource of medical jurisprudence available to medical students.
- The best thing about this book is its way of writing. Almost all the techniques of forensic medicine and toxicology are explained in detail.
- Parikh’s forensic book has seven editions/revisions which means this is a frequently updated with new forensic techniques.
- The best thing that i like about this book is the illustration and pictures of different forensic cases. These images.
- It has one of the best collection of Indian forensic scenarios.
- In the latest edition some old pictures of forensic cases are replaced by new ones.
- Some new laws and few other new chapters are added in the latest edition.
- New updated content not only added to the content of forensic medical and toxicology but also to questions and answers. Means all the new answers are updated with the new content.
Download Textbook of Medical Jurisprudence Forensic Medicine And Toxicology pdf Seventh edition:
Sorry this book of forensic medicine and toxicology is not available in pdf format. I have attached preview pdf below for checking purpose and after that, you can buy its hard copy from the link below at best discounted prices.