Orthopaedic Trauma PDF Free Download
This book is derived from Ronald McRae’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics and Fractures, a highly successful ‘survival guide’ for the trainee working in accident and emergency or orthopaedic departments. Retaining the underlying principles of the original editions this comprehensive rewrite and re-presentation provides complete coverage of orthopaedic trauma surgery as relevant to contemporary practice.
- McRae’s Orthopaedic Trauma and Emergency Fracture Management utilises a detailed descriptive and didactic style, alongside a wealth of illustrations all completely redrawn for this book.
- The first section on general principles in orthopaedic trauma deals with basic terminology and classification, principles of closed and operative management of fractures, infection and complications.
- The main section provides a regional review of specific injuries, each following a logical sequence describing emergency department and orthopaedic management, and outlining a safe and widely accepted management strategy. Each chapter begins with an overview of the relevant anatomy and principles of the examination of the patient.
- The book provides a comprehensive overview of both surgical as well as conservative management of orthopaedic trauma injuries.
- This book is a fully rewritten text based on a classic textbook by Mr Ronald McRae.
- Now in a larger page size the book contains over 500 illustrations all drawn in two colours for this new edition.
- Over 250 x-rays accompany the text, many of which are connected with the line drawings to ease interpretation.
- Orthopaedic Trauma PDF Free Download,
- Orthopaedic Trauma Free Ebook,
- Orthopaedic Trauma PDF