Netter’s Clinical Anatomy 3rd Edition pdf
Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 3rd Edition is a Clinical Anatomy textbook you will actually “read.” A concise, focused and manageable medical reference textbook for your busy lives! The uniquely aesthetic and memorable Netter-style illustrations?accompanied by descriptive text and tables?help you to visually grasp and focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomical concepts. Multiple-choice review questions at the end of each chapter plus online access to the complete text?with additional Clinical examples and study questions?result in a thorough but quick introductionto basic and clinical anatomy as well as a fast review source?the perfect supplement to your course’s syllabus, lectures, conferences and labs.
- Enhance your learning and understanding with “Clinical Focus” boxes presenting hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and Features and Characteristics boxes that explain the relation between structure and function.
- Get a quick overview of the MSK system. Muscle/Ligament/Joint Tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Understand the clinical relevance of anatomy. Nearly 600 beautifully colored illustrations which provide essential depictions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance.
- Challenge your knowledge. Both USMLE-style review questions at the end of each chapter and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and assess areas in need of further study.
- Review anywhere, anytime! View the complete contents online, along with additional clinical examples and review questions.
- Choose where you want to activate your online access: at studentconsult.com, with other titles in other Student Consult library, to further enhance your study and help you prepare for exams…or at netterreference.com, with other content in your Netter clinical references library to enhance clinical management and patient care.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Download Netter’s Clinical Anatomy 3rd Edition Pdf