A thorough introductory guide to the techniques of the musculoskeletal examination
Systematic Musculoskeletal Examinations is a clear, step-by-step learning text and atlas designed to teach essential and foundational skills of musculoskeletal physical assessment. Utilizing concise, easy-to-follow text and hundreds of outstanding photographs, this is an important resource for students, residents in training, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and practicing physicians seeking an organized approach to performing practical, problem-focused musculoskeletal physical examinations.
Systematic Musculoskeletal Examinations presents a 3-part learning system:
1. Screening Musculoskeletal Examination (SMSE): rapid assessment of structure and function
2. General Musculoskeletal Examination (GMSE): comprehensive assessment of joint inflammation and arthritis
3. Regional Musculoskeletal Examination (RMSE): focused assessments of structure and function combined with special testing of the shoulder, knee, and neck and low back
Each chapter is similarly organized to include: Introduction, Clinical Utility and Objectives; Essential Concepts and Clinical History; Overview and Component Parts of the Examination; a Practice Checklist, and brief descriptions of Common Clinical Problems. Superb photographs support the text and enhance the learning process.
- Systematic Musculoskeletal Examinations PDF Free Download,
- Systematic Musculoskeletal Examinations Free Ebook,
- Systematic Musculoskeletal Examinations PDF