Khonsari’s Cardiac Surgery Fifth Edition PDF : Safeguards and Pitfalls in Operative Technique
|File size||44 MB|
- Apply the very latest know-how with new sections on endovascular procedures transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) new approaches to Norwood reconstruction and repair of Ebstein anomaly and alternative anatomic repairs of congenitally corrected transposition as well as thorough updates to all chapters.
- Master nuances of surgical technique thanks to a wealth of step-by-step illustrations many of them new others colorized for greater clarity.
- Optimize outcomes with special coverage of avoiding and managing technical pitfalls and complications.
- Spot important details with the aid of distinctive “Nota Bene” notations.
Now with the print edition enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition offering tablet smartphone or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book your notes and even the web
- Cross-linked pages references and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to us for all DMCA / Removal Requests.