The High Performance Planner is a 2-in-1 day planner and journal based on the world’s largest study of how high performers increase productivity, set goals, prioritize projects, outperform their peers, and create the positive mindset and habits needed to win the day.
This combination planner-and-journal helps readers strategize their lives and increase their performance via writing prompts, self-assessments, and calendars–all backed by science and the author’s 20 years coaching the highest performers in business, athletics, entertainment, and beyond.
My likes in the high performance habits planner pdf :
1. Love the idea of combining morning/evening journal with a planner.
2. 60-day “sprint” format is a plus vs quarterly or annual approach to create more urgency.
3. Brendon’s weekly, and monthly journal/planning questions are solid. What I like most is that the short-answer morning and evening journal questions are in your face every day on the daily plan pages. I can see this creating a helpful tail-wind to initiating and sticking with a daily journaling habit.
4. Price is right; keeps it accessible for almost everyone. Quality appears to be sufficient so it will likely last the 60 days for which it is intended. But I would pay twice this much (and do) for a different planner.
1. Way too much space allocated to the daily calendar on the daily plan pages.
2. No meaningful space for top 3, other daily tasks. These were crammed in to remaining space on the pages.
3. Morning and evening journal questions are good, but no additional space is available in the daily spread for additional journal writing or taking notes as the day progresses.
4. Would prefer to see a 1-page index at the front of the journal, and for the pages to be numbered to support an index.
5. The overall size of the planner is pretty large; the space on the 2-page daily plan spread could have been utilized much better.
Through morning mindset journal prompts, daily goal boxes, evening scorecards, weekly habit assessments, monthly project planning, and proprietary whole life balance sheets, the Planner helps you think more strategically, prioritize like a pro, achieve your goals faster, and become more focused, happy, and productive.
Best of all, the Planner helps you install the personal and professional habits proven to lead to long-term success. That’s what it’s all about. Best-selling author Brendon Burchard says, “High performance means succeeding over the long term without compromising your health or positive relationships.” This Planner helps you do that by accounting for your entire life’s progress, not just your daily to-dos.
Benefits of high performance journal pdf:
STAY MORE FOCUSED.
PRIORITIZE LIKE A PRO.
MEASURE WHAT MATTERS.
BUILD MORE EFFECTIVE HABITS.
ACCELERATE YOUR PERSONAL GROWTH.
The High Performance Planner was created and field tested by Brendon Burchard, the world’s leading high performance coach and a #1 New York Times best-selling author, whose books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, and Life’s Golden Ticket. His pioneering research with the High Performance Institute led to Amazon’s Top 3 Business & Leadership Book of 2017, High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way.
Need Unlimited Access To Movies, TV Series, Music and eBooks? Click Here To Get Help