Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF is the bestselling book in Physiology and it has continued this tradition since it’s very first publication. And for those who do not know, Guyton Physiology PDF is the world’s first “trusted” textbook on medical physiology. It has served as the guiding light for all research work and scientific breakthroughs in the field of medical science to date.
The reason why Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF is so popular among the medical students is that of its detailed and comprehensive text coupled with fine illustrations which beautifully summarize important concepts in human physiology and pathophysiology.
Features of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF
Below are a few quick features of Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF that you might be interested in knowing about:
- Each important topic is followed by “summary figures” and tables that reflect high-yield points and pearls to so that you make the most of it.
- High-definition and colorful illustrations are present throughout the book.
- Authored by leading subject experts, renowned healthcare practitioners and researchers who have years of experience in this field.
- More emphasis on clinical correlations so that students can develop clear concepts regarding things important from the clinical point of view.
- If you buy the original book (licensed one), you will be able to access the online Student Consult eBook which offers premium features i.e physiology animations, interactive images, self-assessment questions and practice tests etc.
Table of Contents of Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF
Below is the complete table of content presented inside the Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF:
- UNIT I: Functional Organization of the Human Body and Control of the “Internal Environment”.
- UNIT II: Transport of Substances Through Cell Membranes
- UNIT III: The Heart
- UNIT IV: The Circulation
- UNIT V: The Body Fluids and Kidneys
- UNIT VI: Blood Cells, Immunity, and Blood Coagulation
- UNIT VII: Respiration
- UNIT VIII: Aviation, Space, and Deep-Sea Diving Physiology
- UNIT IX: The Nervous System: A. General Principles and Sensory Physiology
- UNIT X: The Nervous System: B. Motor and Integrative Neurophysiology
- UNIT XI: The Gastrointestinal Physiology
- UNIT XII: Metabolism and Temperature Regulation
- UNIT XIII: Endocrinology and Reproduction
- UNIT XIV: Sports Physiology