Grabb’s Encyclopedia of Flaps Volume 1 Fourth Edition
Grabb’s Encyclopedia of Flaps Volume 1 Fourth Edition PDF
Still the most comprehensive reference available on surgical flaps, this classic text remains your go-to source for practical, authoritative guidance on achieving the best possible outcomes for your patients. The thoroughly revised 4th Edition features an all-new, full-color format that greatly enhances its visual appeal and usefulness in your everyday practice. Dozens of internationally recognized experts describe every clinical proven flap option available for repairing both routine and unusual problems, lavishly illustrated with clinical photographs and diagrams of anatomy, blood supply, flap design, and operative procedures.Extensively indexed and organized by anatomic region, chapters follow a logical format that clearly presents all the information you need to know: indications, anatomy, flap design and dimensions, operative technique, clincal results, and summary. This comprehensive, clinically relevant information allows you to select the best flaps for safe, predictable, and aesthetically desirable results for every patient.Volume 1 of Grabb’s Encyclopedia of Flaps, 4th Edition, covers Head and Neck. For complete coverage of every anatomic area, please order the 2-Volume set.
- The most current, complete, and relevant reference available to date in the fast-changing field of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- A new full-color design throughout, with redrawn illustrations, color figures, and vibrant clinical photographs, enhances the clinical usefulness of the text.
- Seven new chapters in Volume 1 cover recent developments in the f, supraclavicular artery island flap for head and neck oncologic reconstruction and sensate thoracodorsal artery perforator flap.
- Updated content on innovative perforator flaps that have led to more versatile flap designs in nearly all areas of the body, with the added benefit of limiting donor site morbidity and expanded applications of “propeller” flaps.
- Chapters on less commonly used flaps moved online to preserve the encyclopedic scope of the reference, yet also maintain a manageable size in the print edition.
- Clinically useful editorial comments throughout that reflect the four editors’ more than 100 years of collective experience.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use