|ISBN:||• ISBN-10: 0815345259|
• ISBN-13: 978-0815345251
|Book name||Essential cell biology 4th edition|
|Publisher||W. W. Norton & Company; Fourth edition (June 1, 2016)|
|Author:||Bruce Albert, ), Dennis Bray, Karen Hopkin, Alexander D. Johnson, Julian Lewis, Martin Raff, Keith Roberts, Peter Walter|
It is said that a book is known by its cover. With the title of this book Essential cell biology 4th edition PDF , it is clear that this book is meant to know about the complete details regarding cell’s biology.
Central concepts regarding cell biology have been introduced in this book. Let’s explore the description, key features and content table of this book.
- Access to the introduction of cell biology has been given in the book content.
- The engaging way of writing with clear concepts helps the readers to understand in better way.
- Good illustration and colored diagrams play a vital role in making this book an essential need for the medical students.
- Molecular biology and cell both are explained in this textbook. The writing style is ideal for the learners.
- Conception frame-work has been done in this wonderful book by which readers get detailed information with the help of flow charts and key points.
- The authors have revised this edition carefully and completely. Latest developments and new theories have been added to this book.
- But the length and revision are the same as the previous edition.
- Online students and instructors can be taken as a resource of this book.
- More than 130 movies are there for an explanation and question-bank is also up to date.
- Garland science and learning system additional supports the Essential cell biology 4th edition.
- Assignments on specific topics given in the book can be selected by the instructors for the better preparation of the student.
- This platform has been designed for students so that they can do homework and prepare well for the board.
- Students will get on the spot response by the instructors. This will help them to learn more and prepare well for the class discussions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The content of the book has been divided into 20 topics mentioned below.
- Cells: The Fundamental Units of Life
- Chemical Components of Cells
- Energy, Catalysis, and Biosynthesis
- Protein Structure and Function
- DNA and Chromosomes
- DNA Replication, Repair, and Recombination
- From DNA to Protein: How Cells Read the Genome
- Control of Gene Expression
- How Genes and Genomes Evolve
- Modern Recombinant DNA Technology
- Membrane Structure
- Transport Across Cell Membranes
- How Cells Obtain Energy from Food
- Energy Generation in Mitochondria and Chloroplasts
- Intracellular Compartments and Protein Transport
- Cell Signaling
- The Cell Division Cycle
- Sexual Reproduction and the Power of Genetics
- Cellular Communities: Tissues, Stem Cells, and Cancer
The Essential cell biology 4th edition is available on Amazon. Feel free to order from this reliable website or download from The Richest Review. Share this informative article with your friends and fellows so they can also extract benefit out of this book.