Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook is another famous title from the Kaplan USMLE Series. This book has been developed by subject and test prep experts to help you score higher on the USMLE Step 1 exam. With this book in hand, you will be able to access 850 USMLE-style questions and high-yield answer explanation thus taking your exam preparation to the next level. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF for free download.
With Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook you will be able to access practice tests in the following basic medical science subjects:
- Anatomy (Gross Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Embryology, and Histology)
- Pathology and Pathophysiology
- Behavioral Science and Biostatistics
This book not only prepares you for the Step 1 exam with tightly focused practice tests but also teaches strategies so that you score higher on the computer-based test as well. We, here at the Medicos Republic highly recommend this book to our readers who are preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
Features of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF
- 850+ USMLE-style questions with high-yield answer explanations.
- Genuine purchases included access to online USMLE question bank.
- The section for test-taking strategies has been updated with new content that is based on the experience of top test scorers and faculty members.
- One of the top recommendations of those who have passed the exam using this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of content presented in Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF Free Download:
SECTION I. Test-taking and Study Strategies Guide
Chapter 1. Inside the USMLE Step 1 Exam
Chapter 2. Getting Started
Chapter 3. Choosing How to Study
Chapter 4. Memory and Recall
Chapter 5. Practicing with Questions
Chapter 6. Physical and Mental Preparation
Chapter 7. Advice for Test Day
SECTION II. Qbook-Practice Tests
Practice tests and Qbank in the following area: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology/Immunology, Pathology/Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, and Behavior Science/Biostatistics.