The new edition of this comprehensive guide has been fully revised to provide clinicians with the very latest information and developments in the field of diagnostic imaging of the gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary system.
Beginning with an overview of imaging techniques for the abdomen, the following sections discuss radiological methods for diagnosing different diseases and disorders in the bowel, liver, biliary tree, and pancreas. The final section covers miscellaneous topics including imaging in abdominal trauma, imaging of the spleen, imaging of the postoperative abdomen, and portal hypertension. Each case provides in depth coverage of all clinicopathological aspects with radiological correlation.
The fourth edition of this atlas features nine brand new chapters including clinical and radiological aspects of ischemic bowel disease, liver transplant, malignant pathology of the biliary tract, chronic pancreatic, and more.
More than 1000 clinical images, diagrams and tables enhance learning.
- Fully revised, fourth edition presenting latest advances in diagnostic imaging of the gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary system
- Includes nine new chapters
- Features more than 1000 images and illustrations
- Previous edition (9788184484342) published in 2008
- Diagnostic Radiology Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Imaging 3rd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Diagnostic Radiology Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Imaging 3rd Edition Free Ebook,
- Diagnostic Radiology Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Imaging 3rd Edition PDF