Clinical Reasoning in Small Animal Practice PDF Free Download
Clinical Reasoning in Small Animal Practice presents a revolutionary approach to solving clinical problems. As a veterinarian, especially as a student or new graduate, a ten minute consultation in a busy small animal practice can be a daunting task. By guiding you to think pathophysiologically, this book will help solve clinical problems as efficiently as possible. The authors set out a structured approach with easy to remember rules which can be applied to most clinical signs small animals present with. This reduces the need to remember long lists of differentials and avoids the potential of getting trapped by a perceived obvious diagnosis. The book will help to unlock your potential to solve clinical problems. It also provides a logical rationale for choosing diagnostic tests or treatments which can be clearly communicated to the owner.
Written by internationally renowned clinicians and educators in clinical reasoning, key features of the book include:
- An easy to remember and logical approach to solving a wide range of clinical problems encountered in small animal medicine and neurology
- An invaluable resource for every level of learner, from student to experienced practitioner
- Flowcharts and key step markers throughout help illustrate the decision making process
Clinical inductive reasoning offers you the ability to solve cases more efficiently, resulting in better treatment and care for pets and happier owners. Clinical Reasoning in Small Animal Practice will help turn a terrifying case into a manageable one!
- Clinical Reasoning in Small Animal Practice PDF Free Download,
- Clinical Reasoning in Small Animal Practice Free Ebook,
- Clinical Reasoning in Small Animal Practice PDF