Technique Skills in Chiropractic covers many common diversified adjustive techniques for all regions of the spine and pelvis using a structured skill-based methodology. The basic skills required in order to carry out manipulative procedures safely and effectively are clearly presented, with photographs supporting descriptions of techniques and online video clips showing how to perform them. One of the key aspects of this text is the sequential and structured approach to manual skill learning from basic posture to more complex movement patterns to complete the overall manipulative/adjustive procedure. Technique Skills in Chiropractic now comes with Pageburst®, which gives readers access to the complete book content electronically.
- Describes common diversified skills in a structured sequential order for the treatment of all regions of the spine and pelvis
- Prepared by an international contributor team to ensure a broad approach
- Provides detailed explanations of the cervical techniques emphasizing the benefits and minimising the risks and the proposed steps required to carry them out safely
- Evidenced-based throughout
- Contains information on the adaptation of techniques for specific patient groups such as older people, pregnant women and children
- Contains new chapters on manipulation skills for women and ethics and professionalism plus a new chapter presenting up to date material on the biomechanics of the spinal adjustment.
- Contains revised chapters on thrusting skills and posture and manual skills for the elderly patient
- International advisory board established from key schools across the UK, Europe and Canada
- New revised user-friendly layout for easier navigation
- The new Pageburst® feature provides fully searchable text on-line together with video clips demonstrating pelvic and spinal assessment procedures, common diversified spinal and pelvic technique skills and extremity examination and manual skills
- Technique Skills in Chiropractic 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Technique Skills in Chiropractic 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Technique Skills in Chiropractic 1st Edition PDF