Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF [Direct Link]
In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and our promise to the readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog!
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF:
Bailey & Love is the world famous textbook of surgery. Its comprehensive coverage includes the scientific basis of surgical practice, investigation, diagnosis, and pre-operative care. Trauma and Orthopaedics are included, as are the subspecialties of plastic and reconstructive, head and neck, cardiothoracic and vascular, abdominal and genitourinary surgery. The user-friendly format includes photographs, line diagrams, learning objectives, summary boxes, biographical footnotes, memorable anecdotes and full-color page design. This book’s reputation for unambiguous advice makes it the first point of reference for student and practicing surgeons worldwide.
Features of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Retains it’s celebrated all-embracing coverage of surgery, from surgery of the neonate through to conditions of the elderly.
- Expanded coverage of imaging and image-guided surgery.
- Fully updated and including new developments in the biosciences and tissue engineering.
- Features footnotes, summary boxes, tables, clear illustrations, reading lists, and anecdotes to enhance its memorable style.
- Renowned as a superb and unique collection of surgical knowledge.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF:
PART ONE: BASIC PRINCIPLES: The Science of Surgery
- Metabolic response to injury
- Shock and blood transfusion
- Wounds, healing, tissue repair
- Tissue engineering and regeneration
- Surgical infection
- Tropical infections and infestations
- Basic surgical skills and anastomoses
- Principles of laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Principles of pediatric surgery
- Principles of oncology
- Surgical audit
- Surgical ethics and law
- Patient safety and human factors and quality improvement
PART TWO: INVESTIGATION AND DIAGNOSIS
- Diagnostic imaging
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Tissue and Molecular diagnosis
PART THREE: PERIOPERATIVE CARE
- Pre-operative preparation and treatment of the High-Risk Surgical Patient
- Anesthesia and pain relief
- Nutrition and fluid therapy
- Postoperative care
- Day case surgery
PART FOUR: TRAUMA
- Introduction to trauma
- Early assessment and management of trauma
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neck and spine
- Maxillofacial trauma
- Torso trauma
- Extremity trauma
- Disaster surgery
- Conflict Surgery
PART FIVE: ELECTIVE ORTHOPAEDICS
- History taking and clinical examination in musculoskeletal disease
- Sports medicine and sports injuries
- The spine
- Upper limb
- Hip and knee
- Foot and ankle
- Musculoskeletal tumours
- Infection of the bones and joints
- Paediatric orthopaedics
PART SIX: SKIN AND SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
PART SEVEN: HEAD AND NECK
- Cranial Neurosurgery
- The eye and orbit
- Cleft lip and palate: developmental abnormalities of the face, mouth and jaws
- The ear, nose and sinuses
- Pharynx, larynx and neck
- Oral Cavity Cancer
- Disorders of the salivary glands
PART EIGHT: BREAST AND ENDOCRINE
- The thyroid glands
- The parathyroid glands
- The adrenal glands and other abdominal endocrine disorders
- The breast
PART NINE: CARDIOTHORACIC
- Cardiac surgery
- The thorax
PART TEN: VASCULAR
- Arterial disorders
- Venous disorders
- Lymphatic disorders
PART ELEVEN: ABDOMINAL
- History and examination of the abdomen
- Abdominal wall, hernia and umbilicus
- The peritoneum, omentum, mesentery and retroperitoneal space
- The oesophagus
- Stomach and duodenum
- Bariatric surgery
- The liver
- The spleen
- The gall bladder and bile ducts
- The pancreas
- The small intestines
- The large intestines
- Intestinal obstruction
- The vermiform appendix
- The rectum
- The anus and anal canal
PART TWELVE: GENITOURINARY
- Urinary symptoms and investigations
- The kidney and ureters
- The urinary bladder
- The prostate and seminal vesicles
- Urethra and penis
- Testis and scrotum
PART THIRTEEN: TRANSPLANTATION
About the Authors
- Norman S. Williams MS FRCS, Prof. of Surgery and Director of the Centre for Academic Surgery at Barts and The London, Queen Mary’s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK. Was knighted in the 2015 New Year’s Honours List.
- Christopher J.K. Bulstrode MCh FRCS(Orth), Professor and Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuffield Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Oxford, UK
- P. Ronan O’Connell MD FRCSI FRCS (Glasg), Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, Mater Private Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Below are the technical specifications of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF:
- Series: Williams, Bailey and Love’s Short Practice of Surgery
- Hardcover: 1530 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 27th edition (February 18, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444121278
- ISBN-13: 978-1444121278
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 2.5 x 11 inches
Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 93 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to adpk221 [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.