Atlas of Small Animal Ultrasonography, Second Edition is a comprehensive reference for ultrasound techniques and findings in small animal practice, with more than 2000 high-quality sonograms and illustrations of normal structures and disorders.
- Provides a comprehensive collection of more than 2000 high-quality images, including both normal and abnormal ultrasound features, as well as relevant complementary imaging modalities and histopathological images
- Covers both common and uncommon disorders in small animal patients
- Offers new chapters on practical physical concepts and artifacts and abdominal contrast sonography
- Includes access to a companion website with over 140 annotated video loops of the most important pathologies covered in each section of the book
- Atlas of Small Animal Ultrasonography 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Atlas of Small Animal Ultrasonography 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Atlas of Small Animal Ultrasonography 2nd Edition PDF