Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF [Direct Link]
Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery authored by Michael Kaminer is a very comprehensive, high-yield and beautifully illustrated guide in the field of cosmetic surgery. It offers a detailed coverage of all important aspects of cosmetic surgery and cosmetic dermatology. With this book in your hand, you will be able to access information on things such as laser surfacing, blepharoplasty, chemical peels, hair removal, face lifts and hair transplantation. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery PDF for free download. We hope that you people find this blog post useful in your studies.
For those who are not aware, Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF was developed by Dr. Kaminer and a team of leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons who have delivered a content which remains unprecedented in terms of quality and comprehensiveness, even today! The book provides detailed insights into the most widely-used techniques in the field so that the budding cosmetic surgeons can prepare themselves for the challenges of the future.
Features of Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF:
- Developed by field leaders and renowned cosmetic surgeons which means you get to learn from their years of experience in the field.
- The book provides a surgeon eye view of the important cosmetic surgeries and a step-by-step guide into how these procedures are performed.
- High-definition and full-color illustrations of various procedures such as liposuction, botox injections, and hair transplantation.
- A great deal of content has been dedicated to discussion i.e patient selection, risk and complication management and pre and post-operative care.
- Anesthesia techniques for each cosmetic procedure.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents provided in Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF:
- Understanding the Cosmetic Surgery Patient
- Understanding Facial Expression
- Aging and Photoaging
- Evaluation of the Aging Face
- Office-based Sedation and Monitoring
- Topical Skin Care
- Skin Camouflage
- Chemical Peels
- Lasers in the Treatment of Vascular Lesions
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF ebook using our direct links mentioned at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloading experience, we have uploaded this ebook PDF file to our online file repository.
Here’s the cover image preview of Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery PDF:
FILE SIZE: 49.6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery PDF for free:
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately .
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to adpk221 [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.