AOSpine Masters Series Volume 6 PDF Free Download
FOUR STARS from Doody’s Star Ratings™
This is a complete yet concise book on an extremely important subject. It addresses virtually all aspects of the treatment of traumatic injuries to the thoracic and lumbar spine. It is an excellent addition to the field. Highly recommended. — Doody’s Review (starred review)
Overall, this is a well-written and concise book that is worth reading for spine surgeons and trainees alike who need to address and treat spine trauma frequently in their practice. — World Neurosurgery
This sixth volume in the AOSpine Masters Series provides expert guidance on making an accurate diagnosis and classification of injuries to the thoracolumbar area of the spine. Chapters include: Radiographic Assessment of Thoracolumbar Fractures, Posterior and Anterior MIS in TL Fractures, and Thoracolumbar Fracture Fixation in the Osteoporotic Patient.
- Each chapter provides historic literature as well as a synthesized analysis of current literature and proposes an evidence-based treatment plan
- Editors are international authorities on thoracolumbar spine trauma
- Expert tips and pearls included in every chapter
The AOSpine Masters Series, a copublication of Thieme and AOSpine, a Clinical Division of the AO Foundation, addresses current clinical issues whereby international masters of spine share their expertise and recommendations on a particular topic. The goal of the series is to contribute to an evolving, dynamic model of an evidence-based medicine approach to spine care.
All spine surgeons and orthopaedic surgeons, along with residents and fellows in these areas, will find this book to be an excellent reference that they will consult often in their treatment of patients with thoracolumbar spine injuries.
- AOSpine Masters Series Volume 6 PDF Free Download,
- AOSpine Masters Series Volume 6 Free Ebook,
- AOSpine Masters Series Volume 6 PDF